Saturday, September 4, 2010

gemmashouse

My sacred home and the happenings here are stories of love. Like how the kitty hides in the asparagus ferns.
Can not blame her. It is cool in here. I was out clearing some undergrowth and found a lot of things.
There in the brush were some hidden kids toys, a small super ball, dead leaves, a cat and a love note.
Yes an old rained on love note to Samantha. Don't know how it ended up in the yard. It's been a long hot summer.

For awhile I turned away from blogging about gemmashouse.
But I am ready again.

3 comments:

  1. How exciting to find things like that. Pritilisa found some acorns today. I love your table with all the candles on the sidebar. Why did you turn away from gemmashouse? It's great, I've always loved it. I had a question for you, how is your uncle, I believe it was your uncle's picture you posted a while back Bobby? Was that the name. I was just wondering. I have one of those plates too. Woo Hoo. Have a great Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never turned away from gemmashouse....just from blogging about it!
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am happy you turned back to your blog house. Were you hiding in the asparagus fern too?

    ReplyDelete