Saturday, September 22, 2012

Saturday Postcard

Autumnal Equinox
 
The tempatures this morning were perfect.
There seemed to be a dimmimg of the sun,
helping me to know the time was near.
~
Autumnal Equinox arrived at 7:49 AM.
~
Here is an altar I made to celebrate:
It includes all of the elements and honors the abundance in my life.
found a feather this morning  for AIR
salt WATER, candlelight FIRE
The crystal ball and heart are significant not only for the EARTH
but also represent my thankful heart.

Later I went to a farmers market
to get vegetables for our supper.
The menu:
~savory harvest stew
(veggies, apples, potatos, ham, and shallots)
~ french bread
~

There is a good book over there on the table recommended by a friend.
Think I'll  relax and read this afternoon.

more postcards @
recuerda mi corazon

6 comments:

  1. Very peaceful, and I love the picture of your altar, it is very magical.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Loving your Autumnal Equinox altar ~ magical, beautiful and creative ~ (A Creative Harbor)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't you love to eat with the seasons. The best veggies are available now (IMHO). Your stew sounds delish.
    Love the altar, especially the crystal ball!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so lovely to sit in your bounty of peace, and honor together this time of golden light and harvest. i love you gemma and am grateful for each season shared.
    enjoying your light!
    xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you did relax and enjoy your autumnal equinox weekend. You describe a most perfect way to do that.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Could you tell me how you use apples in your stew? New to me, would like to try. :)

    ReplyDelete