Saturday, September 22, 2012

Saturday Postcard

Autumnal Equinox
 
The tempatures this morning were perfect.
There seemed to be a dimmimg of the sun,
helping me to know the time was near.
~
Autumnal Equinox arrived at 7:49 AM.
~
Here is an altar I made to celebrate:
It includes all of the elements and honors the abundance in my life.
found a feather this morning  for AIR
salt WATER, candlelight FIRE
The crystal ball and heart are significant not only for the EARTH
but also represent my thankful heart.

Later I went to a farmers market
to get vegetables for our supper.
The menu:
~savory harvest stew
(veggies, apples, potatos, ham, and shallots)
~ french bread
~

There is a good book over there on the table recommended by a friend.
Think I'll  relax and read this afternoon.

more postcards @
recuerda mi corazon

5 comments:

  1. Very peaceful, and I love the picture of your altar, it is very magical.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Loving your Autumnal Equinox altar ~ magical, beautiful and creative ~ (A Creative Harbor)

    ReplyDelete
  3. so lovely to sit in your bounty of peace, and honor together this time of golden light and harvest. i love you gemma and am grateful for each season shared.
    enjoying your light!
    xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you did relax and enjoy your autumnal equinox weekend. You describe a most perfect way to do that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Could you tell me how you use apples in your stew? New to me, would like to try. :)

    ReplyDelete