Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Outside my window...
The sun is shining but it's
cold here this morning.
Brrrrr

I am thinking...about home and hearth, 
plans for holidays, 
and all of the things 
to do in the next weeks.

I am thankful...
 My life has been blessed with the LOVE 
and the sweetness of family and friends. 

In the kitchen...
There is
some hot chai waiting for me.

I am reading...
God is No Laughing Matter
by Julia Cameron


I am looking forward to...
Sitting by the fire with a good book.
Hosting extended family Christmas 
party this year.
Sharing happy times of the holiday season.
Baby kisses.


A few plans for the rest of the week...
Want to see the movie "Birdman."
I am making copies of my art journals.
~
How is everything at your house?

4 comments:

  1. Quiet and cold, with no plans in sight yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's been chilly here at night but into the 60's during the daytime. I'm also thinking and planning for the holidays. I haven't read that Julia Cameron book so I'm putting it on my list.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi Gemma ♥
    you made me look up a few things...i always like a suggestion from you. we are frozen here, but we might as well get used to it, we have 6 more months to go...LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  4. As Rebecca suggested, please use last week’s link to share your new haiku for November 21st. Click here for the link: Haiku My Heart at Recuerda Mi Corazon

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete