Monday, January 2, 2017

January 2, 2017
 

Outside my window
The sky is overcast. There is a 10% chance of rain
later today. We need it here in the desert.
~
Intentions
for 2017
My daily routine will include:
creative art journaling,
self care, walking,
living a life I love. 
~
I am thankful 
I survived 2016. There was a close call.
In June I was involved in an accident off the coast of Maui,
where I almost drowned. At that time I had a heart attack
as well and luckily recovered in ICU for 5 days.
So very thankful for first responders, coast guard,
the ambulance, firemen, and others who helped me.
~
Thanks also for the love and prayers sent
from my dear friends and family.
LOVE you all so much.
  ~
 
One of my favorite things
as always is making art.
~
I am creating
My own Tarot deck.
~
I am wearing
 my pajamas.
Hey It's a holiday.
~
I am reading
by
Julia Cameron
~
I am hoping
To be able to get all my tasks done
every day with ease.
~
I am learning
to listen.

~
In my kitchen
Home made taco's for lunch
and left over taco's for dinner.
~ 
In my garden
There is a little basil left from summer,
also some mint
and
an over growth of grass and weeds.
~
 
The most important moment in life
is not birth or death but now.
anon

5 comments:

  1. Wishing you a much less dangerous and fear-fraught 2017, Gemma. All my best. Annie

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are in a beautiful place, dear one. Sending you big hugs and lots of love there. 🌟😘❤

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah.... this is lovely ❤ living the life of desert bliss ❤ you are an inspiration ❤ It is a privilege to call you my friend 🦋

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gma OMG!!! What a scare!! Praise God that you are ok now!! Man I sure missed a lot by not blogging!! Yes all we have is now to enjoy to the fullest!! That is how I live don't worry just try to stay happy! Luv to you! Xo

    ReplyDelete