Saturday, May 15, 2010

Growing in my garden...

Stevia
It's sweet,
nice with tea.

Tomatoes
One the size of a marble
until Atilla picked it.

Green chilles
Anahiem long greens
flowering now.

Basil
ready for sauces
and salads

Garlic
has been harvested
it grows all winter here.

Lavender blooming
smells exquisite
Ahhhhh


More buds
on my
purple rose bush

My Olive trees
are beautiful
but
no blooms yet


Various flowers
Petunias
Shasta Daisies
Aloe has a big bloom
Bouganvilla

We removed the old
birdhouse palm
this spring....

There are other nests.

7 comments:

  1. Everything you have listed
    I too have
    except for Stevia
    Is it an herb?
    Sounds great.
    We have about 6 olive trees
    What do you do with your olives?
    Have a great Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We a lot colder then you. Tommatoes not even out in the garden yet.
    Your garden sould grand.I never heard of anyone growing olives here in the united states.

    Coffee is on,

    ReplyDelete
  3. you could make some basil pesto! I love it
    stevia is fantastic.. I don't have it growing but can buy it at the co-op

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, it sounds lovely, especially the lavendar.
    Basil for pesto, great! I have planted seeds and maybe when I get back home to my garden on Tuesday, I will find that some plants are now "up"!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ...and a hi/ho to you too. Viva La Vida!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You green thumbed godess you...!

    ReplyDelete