Saturday, June 12, 2010



Here we see a young girl wanting to fly....an image we can understand.
Isn't it funny that a woman of a certain age(that would be me) still wants to fly?
For a time I had forgotten how to fly.
I have flown and taken flight many times but the trouble is the down time.
Soaring and jetting around take constant practice.
It is not like riding a bike,
you have to keep at it or you lose the ability.
To relearn you must continue to take risks.
This little 4x4 is a reminder for me to take flight.
I am sharing it with Gingersnap creations "wings"

7 comments:

  1. I wish I could fly.
    The places I'd go!
    I'd come visit you for starters..!
    hugs
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, me too! fly straight over to AZ.
    Happyweekend to you Gemmy xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. we all have wings xoxo

    [she is gorgeous, just gorgeous!]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that image ... and the reminder that we must always practice flying.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your wings are beautiful - long may you fly! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the way you have coloured her in - she looks as if she is just waiting for the right moment to "fly"

    ReplyDelete